Particle Particle

weee

that was incredibly fun. i <3 you. i reminds me of this game that i used to play all the friggen time when i was little...i don't remember what it was though...hmmm

spike76 responds:

Asteroids?

Zwill(Game) UPDATED!! Zwill(Game) UPDATED!!

sweet

that was pretty friggen fun. i'll hafta play it again some time ;)

Surf Point Blue Surf Point Blue

it was okay

it took a really really really long time to load on my 56k, and it wasn't worth it. i'm sure it is for those with cable modem though. haha...but anyway, yeah, and i agree- the music is quite annoying.

Custom Street Cars 2 Custom Street Cars 2

vroom vroom

i drive a car...mazda 626 dang diggity...84 ;) but it's a 5-speed, so that's cool

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

hahaha

lol, that game was quite silly, i must say =P nice work

Newgrounds Puzzle Newgrounds Puzzle

now..

if you had been playing mozart, that game would have been much more convincing, but DMX just sucks! =) Jamie, i want another burrito, jamie can i have another burrito in my a now? no noah, that other burrito is for me later, there is only one left. PLEASE. please jamie. please i;m hungry. no noah i'm sick i;m gunna die. jamie i;m just hungry, i've been skating all day, i'm hungry let me eat or else i'm gunna step on your feet and shove this fork in my a because you won't stick a burrito in there...GOODRIDDENS

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

yay!

i won 1,000,000 on my 3rd try. hehe...that was pretty fun. =) and i like that Gay Clock was a choice, that's why i gave it humor..um um, yeah, nicely done. =)

TomokoSasaki responds:

Good job, gay clock..bah.

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

hmm

yeah..i dunno, lol

Simpson's Pacman Simpson's Pacman

i like =)

yes, the controlls were a little jumpy..but everything else was good. and you're right, sound effects are the best part..hehe. nice work

- old thing 03 - old thing 03

*sniffle*

you jerk!...that hampster was cute. the game itselfed actually really sucked. just because all you did was push a button (only 6 choices) then watched it die. i dunno about you, but that's not what i call a good time!